Gear Beast Premium Sports Armband Review
If you have ever worked out and tried to listen to your music on your mobile phone or music player then you will know the pain of the device dropping out of your pocket or the headphone cables getting tangled in your arms whilst working out.
This is where this Gear Beast Sports Armband comes into play. The armband definitely has a premium feel to it and it feels nice and soft to touch with piping around the edges so there is little to no chance of getting friction burn marks on your skin during usage.
In the recyclable packet was the sports armband, a strap extender and the instructions for use.
You can fit a wide variety of devices into this armband for example the Samsung Galaxy Alpha, S3, S4, S5 & S6, iPhone 6, HTC M9 and the Google Nexus. To be fair it will fit most devices without a case up to a screen size of 5 inches.
The phone is inserted from the back to eliminate the chance of the device falling out but you still get full control of the device through the clear front screen if required.
There is a small little pocket on the right hand side of the armband that is perfect to fit your house or locker key, or even a small amount of cash if preferred.
There is an extender strap again secured by Velcro that allows the arm band to be used by a wide variety of arm sizes.
– Made from high quality Neoprene
– Comfortable fit with piping to exclude friction where possible
– Designed to fit your device without a case allowing full functionality
– Multi – position Velcro strap with extender for arm sizes from 8 inches to 20 inches
– Hook and loop fastening keeps armband secure during use
– Key pocket
– Rear device security closure to keep your phone safe, secure and, moisture free
– A really comfortable adjustable fit for both myself and my husband
– Easy to use and strap on
– Allows full functionality and easy access
– Keeps phone secure whilst exercising
– Prevents phone dropping out of your pocket
– It doesn’t fit larger smartphones bigger than 5 inches but if it did I suppose it wouldn’t keep the smaller ones as secure.
All in all this is a great armband one that will get used and combined with my Bluetooth earphones I no longer have to wrestle with my phone or wires during a workout.
Great for working out, keeping your phone available but out of the way. Velcro straps allow the arm band to be used on a wide variety of arm sizes.