Currently Amazon has a great offer on the All-new Ring Alarm 5 Piece Security Kit. This is a perfect DIY security solution which is easily set up to protect your home while your away giving you peace of mind that everything is safe and secure.
The Ring alarm kit includes an intuitive keypad which is used to arm/disarm the system before you leave home and panic buttons which can be activated if needed.
Interior sensors are also included in the kit, which can be placed on your doors and windows and will send notifications to your phone via the Ring app when someone triggers them, opens a window or door, or sets off the siren.
Speaking of the Ring app, here you can easily monitor the whole setup from its simple dashboard, arm/disarm the system, and set your Alarm to home mode when someone is in with a few simple clicks.
For you smart home enthusiasts, the All-new Ring Alarm even works with Alexa and compatible Alexa-enabled devices so you can arm/disarm the system all with your voice.
An optional Assisted monitoring service is also available, which can be activated from within the Ring app for £8 a month and will automatically call one of three pre set emergency contacts that you supply should the alarm be activated while your away.
Another great thing about the Assisted monitoring service is that even if your internet goes down at home the system will still work as it uses 4G technology so is always connected.
- A great way to get started in whole-home protection for your house or flat. This kit includes a Base Station, Keypad, one Contact Sensor, one Motion Detector, and a Range Extender.
- Put whole-home security at your fingertips with Ring Alarm, a do-it-yourself alarm system with optional Assisted Monitoring and Cellular Backup for £8/month.
- Receive real-time notifications when your system is triggered, change your Alarm modes, and monitor your Ring devices all through the Ring app.
- Add additional components, such as Motion Detectors, Contact Sensors, and Outdoor Siren to quickly and easily expand your whole-home protection to suit the size and layout of your home.
- Ring Alarm is quick to install and easy to use. Simply plug in your base station, connect to wifi via the Ring app, and place your Motion Detectors and Contact Sensors where you need them most.
- Pair with compatible Alexa-enabled devices to arm and disarm your Ring Alarm security system with your voice.